Art for Autism
We would like to extended our gratitude to the administration, staff and children at the New England Center for Children
and to the participating artists who are so generously offering donations of their work to this exhibit and cause. We
are honored to be able to share their spirit, creativity and art in our space and to have the opportunity to help raise money
that will assist in the continued efforts benefiting children and families affected by autism today and for future generations
What exactly is it that we are doing here?
- View the students that inspired us
- Creating an art gallery in our showroom that will be displayed and offered for sale with all
of the proceeds going to the New England Center for Children.
- Fostering the spirit
of community both geographically and through the common interest of art.
- Using our resources
to co-create good beyond the services we provide.
- Hopefully inspiring others to do the
- Enhancing the experience of coming to our place of business.
- Promoting the careers of those who earn their living through their art by promoting their work through their
participation in this effort.
- Helping to raise money and awareness for a rapidly growing
population that warrants funding and attention.
- Hopefully introducing our customer to
pieces of art that come with a story, that they absolutely fall in love with, buy and feel good everytime they see it in their
home or office.
Where we are in the process of making this a reality.
The artists at the New England Center for Children have already started working on their pieces for this exhibit.
The staff at J. White's Automotive is working to find established artists to join in the collaboration, and soon this line
of text will be replaced with a pictures of the individual pieces of art that are being put together to create this gallery.